Went over to sportsillustrated.cnn.com, scrolling down the page, not really reading, just glancing over the headlines.
2 headlines sometimes combine at least when sleepy
It turned into Olajuwon fires 65, leads BMW tourney. For that one brief sleepy second, I think holy crap, the dream is playing golf now?
Of course then I read it, and thats 2 differnt articles. One is about someone named Villegas shooting the 65. The Olajuwon one is Olajuwon, Ewing, Riley headline new hall class.
I do that a lot particularly late at night, early in the morning or when I haven't slept worth a hoot. I assume everybody has that now and then, anybody remember some of their better ones?
What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.
Bookmarks